YOUR CHRYSLER REPAIR SHOP IN BEND, OR
At Specialty Automotive, we take (what some may call) an old-fashioned approach to auto repair and customer service. At the same time, we stay on top of the latest in automotive technology, ensuring we’re well-qualified to take care of your Chrysler vehicle. We work on all Chrysler makes and models, including the 200, 300, Pacifica, and Town & Country. We also service and repair older models, like the Aspen, Cirrus, Concorde, Crossfire, LeBaron, New Yorker, PT Cruiser, and Sebring.
At Specialty Automotive, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Chrysler on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Chrysler’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Specialty Automotive, we have a variety of oils to protect your Chrysler’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Chrysler model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Chrysler’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Chrysler.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Chrysler by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Chrysler to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
CHRYSLER REPAIR, MAINTENANCE & SERVICES
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Chrysler car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Chryslers, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Chrysler’s service and repair needs.
Our Chrysler repair and service shop is located in Bend, OR.